Detail diskuzePro vložení Vašeho dotazu - založte prosím nové téma zde
- And then subconsciously
- And then subconsciously use these actively helpful connections. This is an extremely effective mechanism. อ่านเพิ่มเติม โรงเรียนวัดหนองพันจันทร์ นานาสาระ กลยุทธ์
- Vložil: Kitagawa v 07:27 dne 03.11.2021
- It could exploit less polluting
- It could exploit less polluting cooking sources such as electricity, gas, ethanol, solar and high performing biomass stoves. But a long-held cultural preference for charcoal and firewood, and high costs of alternative fuels could hamstring progress. Sharon Ikeazor, Nigeria's minister of state for environment, has said that 60% or more of all households in Nigeria will still be cooking with traditional biomass by 2030 if current policies continue. Such new actions are clearly needed. But fixing the situation will come at a cost. With four in 10 Nigerians living below $2 (£1.5) a day, families often do not have the financial resources to pay for a clean stove and for the fuel or power to run it. Precious Ede, a professor of climatology at the Rivers State University in the Niger Delta region, says the income level of households in the country must be factored into any plan private investors and the government are bringing in to drive the net-zero target.
- vložil: dadas | 10:42 dne 12.11.2021
strana: 1 (celkem: 1)