Detail diskuzePro vložení Vašeho dotazu - založte prosím nové téma zde
- Diabetes Symptoms and Diabetic Diet Plan For Lowering Blood Sugar in Diabetes
- By the way, in 1981, Dr. David Jenkins of the University of Toronto came up with a ranking system for carbohydrates based upon how long it takes them to break down into the system. Some carbohydrates break down very slowly and those release glucose gradually into the bloodstream and have a low glycemic index. For people who are diabetes, particularly those who are insulin dependent, a low glycemic index is preferable. These foods allow the insulin or medication to respond better to the blood glucose and allows for the sugars to break down more naturally. By following a diet with limited amounts of carbohydrates, being aware of the Glycemic Index and learning which carbohydrates are the most harmful to a diabetic diet, someone with this potentially life threatening condition can keep this disease at bay.
- Vložil: Emily Jacob v 07:41 dne 11.12.2018
- Latest news headlines from India in Hindi. Check out today’s most recent & up-to-date news coverage, videos & photos at dinacharya.in latest news in hindi
- vložil: BillyJhonson | 12:31 dne 11.12.2018
strana: 1 (celkem: 1)